- Improve employability of students in finance careers
- Increase the university offering with a unique certificate
- Offer a practical certificate based on years of academic research
- Provide a supplemental course that is affordable for students
- For certain institutions offer a highly subsidized course
- Integrates well with Undergraduate or Postgraduate degrees
- Helps to address ‘theory versus practice’ concerns by students
- Enhances and compliments your current course offerings
- Meet student needs without the need to add more staff
- An additional source of revenue without any added costs
The Certificate in Trading Intuition – certTI® can be tailor-made and licensed to meet your needs – online, in-person or in a blended format. These can be co-branded or white-labeled to suit your requirements.
Thanks to 15 years of teaching experience in universities and professional settings in Europe and North America combined with more than 20 years of trading experience.
Higher Education Institutions Include: Brandeis University, London Metropolitan University, Regent’s University London, CUNEF, Universidad CEU San Paulo, Charles University – Institute of Economic Studies, University of Cantabria and METU.
Banking and Professional Training: Agricultural Bank of China, The Central Bank of Turkey, Telecom Italia, Mercedes Benz, Hitachi and Siemens.
‘Very clear class, great teacher.’ ‘Teaching approach is very good and engaging.’ ‘I like the class and I am learning alot.’ ‘Teacher is passionate about what he’s teaching.’ ‘I like the practical examples that are included, a good balance of theory and practice.’
‘I have learnt how to apply and construct my strategy for trading.’ ‘Brilliantly taught and thoroughly interesting. The 3 hours were constructed well with a mixture of discussions and teaching.’
‘Teacher was really proactive and his lectures were engaging, I liked that (A+)’ ‘Very good teacher knows his subject.’ ‘Excellent teaching in real case scenarios.’ ‘Very knowledgeable lecturer.’ ‘Very interesting and practical course.’